My oldest grandangel chose the name for my blog, and she did a great job describing who I am. I'm a Momma and a Nana who loves to see my family enjoying my cooking creations in the kitchen. The recipes on this blog are a few of our favorites that I want to share with you......enjoy!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cheeseburger Meatloaf

14x8 inch rectangle pan lined with Bacon strips
2 lbs of lean ground Beef
3/4  cup fresh bread crumbs
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 poblano pepper, chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper or more depending on your preference.
garlic powder (optional)
3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a large bowl  beef and next 7 ingredients~mixing well
Spread half of mixture in lined pan with bacon.
Add cheese on top of first layer.
Place remaining beef mixture on top of cheese layer and pinch sides of top and bottom layer of beef together.

Bake for 1 hour and  enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. You know, when a meal sounds this great, you should offer samples! :)

    ReplyDelete